Mr. Alok Mittal Chief Executive Officer, Indifi Technologies
Alok is Co-founder and CEO of Indifi, a platform for enabling debt financing for small businesses. Alok is also an active angel investor, co-founder of Indian Angel Network, and on the board of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs) Delhi. Prior to starting Indifi, Alok setup and ran Canaan Partners' operations in India, investing in high growth technology and internet startups. Earlier, Alok co-founded JobsAhead.com, a leading web-based recruitment business in India, which was acquired by Monster.com, the global leader in online recruitment.Alok earned a BE in computer science and engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and a MS in computer science from UC Berkeley.
11:30 AM - 12:15 PM NEW-AGE CAPITAL, NEW-AGE COMPANIES: A NEW AGE OF RETAIL MARKET
- Mr.Sanjeev Krishan, Leader- Private Equity & Transaction Services, PWC India
- Mr. Vishal Sharma, Managing Director, Everstone Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Alok Mittal, Chief Executive Officer, Indifi Technologies
- Ms. Padmaja Ruparel, President & Chief Executive Offficer, Indian Angel Network
- Mr. Shailesh Vickram Singh, Executive Director, Seedfund
- Mr. Vikram Upadhyaya, Chief Mentor, Evangelist & Angel Investor, GHV Accelerator
- Mr. Anirudh Suri, Founding Partner, India Internet Fund
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.