Mr. Syed TajuddinChief Executive Officer, CoolPad India
Syed Tajuddin has recently been appointed as CEO of Coolpad India Pvt Limited. Syed in his current role is responsible for Coolpad’s operations in India. He has been associated with the company since 2007 as an Operations Head and was responsible for setting up company’s operation in India.
In his tenure at Coolpad, he also ran a pilot contract model with Reliance for bundling Coolpad handsets with Reliance tariff. Syed was instrumental in setting up the distribution model for Coolpad Group in 2009 which facilitated reliance to sell products outside Reliance Mobile stores. Prior to working with Coolpad, he worked with Rado and Tissot Watches in the Middle east. Syed has studied Master in Business Administration with marketing as a specialisation in 2000 from Osmania University, Hyderabad and also holds a bachelor’s degree in science (B.Sc.) 1997 and Education (B.Ed.) 1998.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CATCHING UP WITH THE CONSUMER
- Mr. Debashish Mukherjee, Partner, Co Head-Consumer & Retail Industries, India & SEA, A T Kearney
- Mr. ArvindVohra, Country CEO & MD, Gionee India
- Mr. Nissan Joseph, Managing Director-Crocs India & General Manager-Crocs, Inc
- Mr. Unnat Verma, Managing Director, Pizza Hut, Yum! Restaurant India
- Mr. VineetGautam, CEO & Country Head-Bestseller
- Mr. Manoj Gupta, Founder, Craftsvilla
- Mr. Syed Tajuddin, Chief Executive Officer, Cool Pad India
- Mr. Shiv Inder Singh, Managing Director, Firefox Bikes
- Mr. Vikas Agarwal, General Manager-India, One Plus India
Mail at: email@example.comConference Registration
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.comAwards Registration
Sponsorship & Exhibition
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.