Mr. Siddharth Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA
Born and brought up in India, Siddharth Bindra, 40, is the Managing Director of BIBA. After finishing his M.Com from Sydenham College, Mumbai, he pursued higher studies in Futures, Options and Financial Derivatives, and Capital Markets & Investments from Harvard. Currently, he has over 17 years of experience in the Textile and Apparel Industry.
Siddharth joined the family business in 1997, with a primary objective to convert the 'home grown' product to a national 'brand', capitalizing on the retail boom in the country. In a country where ethic wear is predominantly unorganized, it has been Siddharth's keen understanding of the Indian consumer and of the prevalent retail scenario, which has transformed BIBA into the country's most loved ethnic wear brand. Siddharth is an avid Cricketer and he lives in New Delhi with his wife and two children.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM OMNI-CHANNEL IS A MEANS TO AN END
- Session Moderator: Mr. Rajat Wahi, Partner-Management Consulting, Head- Consumer, Retail &Agri Sector, KPMG India
- Mr. Sumant Chopra, Chief Executive Officer, Natures Basket
- Mr. Siddharth Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA
- Mr. Arvind Singhal, COO, Bluestone.com
- Mr.Arun Marc D'Silva, Director-India, Frederique Constant
- Mr. Ranjit Satyanath, Chief Operating Officer-Retail, Infiniti Retail (Croma)
- Mr. Jaspreet Bindra, Senior-Vice President- Digital Innovation & E-Commerce, Mahindra & Mahindra
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.