Mr. Arvind Singhal COO, BlueStone
Arvind is the Chief Operating Officer at BlueStone. He functions as the master craftsman of BlueStone as the brand and seeks to establish itself as the market leader in jewellery e-commerce. Arvind brings to BlueStone extensive experience in diverse facets of business operations and different stages of enterprise development.
A dynamic leader with over 16 years of work experience, Arvind draws from his exposure to sales & marketing, business, media, consumer insights and setting up retail stores. Prior to BlueStone, Arvind was the CEO at TaxiForSure, where he spearheaded an innovative pricing strategy, increasing the company’s footprint from 12 to 52 cities, and contributing to the top line growth of the business. He has also worked with leading national and multinational companies including McDonald’s, Reliance Communications, Nokia, Marico and Asian Paints. During his 8 year stint at McDonald’s, Arvind drove the brand connect and business in South India, establishing it as the market leader.
Arvind holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Bombay and a Post Graduate from IIM Calcutta.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM OMNI-CHANNEL IS A MEANS TO AN END
- Session Moderator: Mr. Rajat Wahi, Partner-Management Consulting, Head- Consumer, Retail &Agri Sector, KPMG India
- Mr. Sumant Chopra, Chief Executive Officer, Natures Basket
- Mr. Siddharth Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA
- Mr. Arvind Singhal, COO, Bluestone.com
- Mr.Arun Marc D'Silva, Director-India, Frederique Constant
- Mr. Ranjit Satyanath, Chief Operating Officer-Retail, Infiniti Retail (Croma)
- Mr. Jaspreet Bindra, Senior-Vice President- Digital Innovation & E-Commerce, Mahindra & Mahindra
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.