Mr. Arun Marc D’silva India- Director, Frederique Constant Bangalore
Arun Marc D’ Silva is one of the most prominent names when it comes to retail business. A management graduate with over 3 decades of experience in retail, hospitality, automobile, human resources and others, Arun has worked in leading organizations like Oberoi Hotels, HCL Group, Royal Enfield Motors, BPL and many more.
After a successful career in the Indian corporate sector, Arun co-promoted Retail Interface Pvt Ltd, with the vision of providing world class retail related services to brands wanting to enter the Indian market. Over the past eight years, Retail Interface has worked with leading domestic and International brands, providing services in the areas like Market analysis, Product positioning, Pricing strategy etc.
In Dec 2010, Frederique Constant Geneva, a luxury watch brand appointed Arun as the India Representative of the brand. He is fully committed to sports, and is an excellent horse rider, long distance cyclist, golfer, swimmer, and motorcyclist. Arun’s very strong belief is that if it’s not fun to do…it’s not worth doing!!
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM OMNI-CHANNEL IS A MEANS TO AN END
- Session Moderator: Mr. Rajat Wahi, Partner-Management Consulting, Head- Consumer, Retail &Agri Sector, KPMG India
- Mr. Sumant Chopra, Chief Executive Officer, Natures Basket
- Mr. Siddharth Bindra, Managing Director, BIBA
- Mr. Arvind Singhal, COO, Bluestone.com
- Mr.Arun Marc D'Silva, Director-India, Frederique Constant
- Mr. Ranjit Satyanath, Chief Operating Officer-Retail, Infiniti Retail (Croma)
- Mr. Jaspreet Bindra, Senior-Vice President- Digital Innovation & E-Commerce, Mahindra & Mahindra
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.