- Participants need to complete the participation questionnaire form as attached in order to submit their entries or submit their entries by mailing across the nomination form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to permit participation is reserved with Awards Management
- Employees of the Awards management & Sponsors, and the members of their immediate family, persons with criminal convictions, persons other than citizens of India, are ineligible to be a part of the Awards.
- The Award categories may be dropped, increased or modified based on the level of response received, at the discretion of the awards management without prior information to the nominees
- The parameters for evaluation are subject to revision by the internal and external juries and Awards Management
2. Receipt of Entries
- The participation questionnaire needs to be completed and submitted to Franchise India Holdings Limited by 1800 hrs by May 18th, 2022
- Receipt of entries after the last date of receipt specified may be permitted only at the discretion of Awards management
- Awards management will not be responsible for entries that are not submitted properly / received late
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the Awards
- Entries will be accepted in English only
- The participation questionnaire to be signed - off by participant's authorized signatories
- The Awards Management reserves the right to nominate certain business/firms for each category, in case of non-participation by the small business/firm for whatever reason.
3. Incorrect information
- Awards Management has the right to ask for proof of information provided / audit the information provided in the entry form. If such a request is made and the participant does not agree, the participant could be disqualified from participation at the Awards
- Information received will be treated as confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winner of the Awards
- If at any time, any information provided by any participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the participant will not be permitted to continue participation in the Awards
- If, after the conclusion of the Award ceremony, any information provided by any participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, the participant will be liable to return the Award and any monetary / non-monetary incentives provided as part of the Award
- Determination of whether information is incorrect or not rests with Awards Management
4. Short-listing up to 5 nominees for each award category
- Entries received will be collated with identified entries to ensure completeness of participants
- An initial jury will evaluate collated list of entries based on pre-defined evaluation criteria to determine nominees in each category
- The decision of the above short listing is binding and final on all Participants
- Nominees could be contacted with further relevant information for the final round
- In the event no entries in a category are found to be worthy of inclusion in the Awards, the category could be cancelled at the discretion of Juries or Awards Management. The internal jury may decide that no nominee is worthy of the Award and disqualify all participants at its discretion
- Jury decision is binding on all participants
5. Determination of winners
- The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners
- The final jury will score and/or rank each nominee based on pre-defined evaluation criteria
- Jury's decision is final and binding on all Participants.
- Participants understand and agree that mere participation in the Awards does not entitle Participants to win a prize.
- The Jury may decide, in order to maintain high standards of these awards, that there could be no winner in a particular category.
- Decision of Awards Management on all matters is final and binding on all Nominees and no correspondence will be entertained on the same
- Nominees and Winners permit free of cost the use of their name and factual information about their participation in the public media (for the build-up to the Awards, during the Awards ceremony and after the Awards ceremony) and do not have any right to any revenues earned through intellectual property rights generated by the Awards, if any
- The Company will not be liable for any claims / disputes made by the Participants, Nominees or Winners in relation to the Award.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw, or amend these terms at any time and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any person or organization may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Awards, the Awards being withdrawn or its terms amended.
- The Company cannot and shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Awards. The Company and its contractors cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force
- Additions, deletions and/or modifications to these Rules are at the discretion of the Company and the Company may make such additions/deletions and/or modifications, at any time before or after the Awards.
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi, India.
- The Participants, Nominees and Winners agree that they shall hold harmless the Company and Sponsors, its employees, officers, contractors or other persons and shall defend them against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability arising out of or in connection with any or all claims whether or not groundless, that may be brought against the Company by any third party in connection with participation in or winning the Award.
- If Participants are unclear as to the rules or any element of the Awards or experience difficulties of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or queries to the address given below.
- Upon receipt of your nomination form along with the nomination fee, your nomination will be confirmed. Any cancellation must be received in writing. Under no circumstances the nomination fee will be refunded.
Franchise India Holdings Limited.
4th-5th Floor, Charmwood Plaza, Eros Garden, Charmwood Village, Surajkund Road, Faridabad - 121009, Web: www.franchiseindia.com
The Company shall endeavour to the best of its ability to respond thereto.