Time: 14:30 pm - 15:15 pm
- New store formats for the changing retail world
- How retailers are now working harder on providing the best in-store experience to compete against F&B and leisure.
- How to get the visibility of the e-commerce channel within the store environment
- Why face-to-face sales are still an essential component of the customer retail journey but what needs to change with the retail sales associate
- How can retailers become service providers, for relevance and how to achieve it?
Mr. Sardul Seth, Partner, Advisory Services- Africa, Middle East & India, Consumer Products & Retail Sector & Risk Analytics Solution Lead
Sardul is part of the Leadership Team at Ernst & Young, with demonstrated track record of advising large enterprises on their most pressing governance, management and operational challenges...Read More
Mr. Vishal Malik, Business Head- Retail, Intex Technologies India Ltd.
Vishal Malik heads the business for retail with IntexTechnologies, carries 18 years of sales, marketing and operations experience in FMCG, telecom, followed by leadership roles in setting up and operating a chain of retail stores...Read More
Mr.Ayush Mehra, Director-Pret Study, Janak Garments Pvt. Ltd.
The young and dynamic face of Study By Janak, Ayush Mehra is driving two decade old legacy of the brand from the front. He dropped out his Bachelor in Business Administration...Read More
Ms. Jenny Andrews, Founder & Chief Creative Lead- StudioJ
Jenny Andrews is a multiple award-winning experiential designer. The founder and chief creative lead at Studio J, Jenny is a self-taught designer excellent at flawlessly executing innovative and pioneering design ideas...Read More
Mr. Rajesh Purohit, Associate Vice President (North & West), SPAR Hypermarkets
Rajesh Purohit, is a retail professional with an expertise in field of Hyper/Retail, Cash and Carry, Start-ups and FMCG Sales...Read More
Copyright © 2017 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.